BARTH, FRANKLIN, LINCOLN, RUPERT Pre-K Families: Click here first.
2019-20 Student registration begins on March 4th. Please be sure to select an appointment time after completing your online registration. Instructions for online registration are listed below.
New Student Registration
In order to make the registration of your child as easy as possible, please follow the guidelines below:
Start the registration process by clicking here https://pottstown-registration.hosted.src-solutions.com. The link takes you to our online student registration portal hosted by Registration Gateway. You must create an account with Registration Gateway in order to proceed to the online registration forms. This should only take a moment and you will only need to do this one time. If you are registering multiple children, there will be an option to register additional children after completing the first set of forms.
- A computer for registration is available at Pottstown Adminsitration Building, 230 Beech Street. Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30-11:00 am and 3:00-4:00 pm.
- If you need assistance in Spanish, please call Betsy Ramirez @ 610-326-1610 ext. 332.
Once you complete the electronic forms, you will see a link to schedule an appointment with our registrar. This link will take you to our online scheduler. This appointment is held at our Administration Building with the Central Registrar at 230 Beech St. Pottstown, Pa 19464
Listed below are the documents required at this appointment:
- Birth Certificate or Hospital Verification Letter of Birth
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Two Proofs of residency in the form of: current deed or lease, utility bills, tax bills, bank statement, vehicle registration, credit card bill, paystub, drivers license, homeowners/rental/auto insurance, social security form, or public assistance forms.
- Custody orders and/or other legal documents if a foster parent (if applicable)
- IEP and/or 504 Plan, as well as your most recent evaluation or re-evaluation (if applicable)
- Student’s transcript or most recent report card to aid in scheduling the appropriate classes for your student (Grades 9 - 12)
Any questions, please call the Central Registrar at